Thursday, March 26, 2015

A Little Photography Hike

Well for my first post, i will share some of my little pictures of a recent small hike I took in North Vancouver, BC.
There is a great park, called Lynn Valley Canyon. Recently I went with a couple friends to hike in to see the Twin Falls.  It was a fairly easy hike, but then it required a bit of stepping down the side of a hill and standing on a rock and leaning over a fence to get the view of the famous twin falls.



Breath taking, and it really is not that big. Pictures can be deceiving ...    However, a bit further down the trail, I came to the bottom lake where the falls end. If it wasn't March, I probably would have taken off my shoes and socks and walked up closer to the falls.. but I will leave that for June or July.


Here is view from the lake.  The water is clear and beautiful. Next time you are in North Vancouver, stop by Lynn Valley Canyon, it is free and it is a nice place for a picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment