Thursday, April 23, 2015

Tip toe through the tulips... Fraser Valley Tulip Festival

Tip Toe through the Tulips ...


A Couple weekends ago, I spent the morning tip toeing through the tulips.... My friend and I  had wanted to go down to the Great Tulip festival in Washington, however due to the early warm weather we have had this year, many of the fields were already finished.. however, if you live in the Vancouver area, we have a hidden gem right in our backdoor.  No border wait time too !

   The Agassiz Tulip Festival, its a great little festival. 

Fields and Field of colour
Follow me through the fields....  


Reflections of a tulip
Put it on your list of places to see next spring, you will love it. While you are there, you can pop over to Harrison Hot Spring. Stay tuned for my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment