Saturday, January 20, 2018

Hello..... Torq Products anyone ?

Hello Torq !
Have you heard of Torq products yet ? Well I was lucky enough to be chosen to try out their products, and I am really enjoying them.

Torq comes out of the UK . you can check out their page ! for more information of nutrition information.
I came across Torq when I was working at the Whistler Gran Fondo in Vancouver. I met John and Maria from Swim Bike Run distributors from Kelowna, BC
Please check out their page, they have lots of great training items available, and if you want to try a sample selection of Torq, you can order it direct from them.  SWIM BIKE RUN Website

Today I tried the Torq recovery drink.
I have a friend who every time we would exercise he would say to me.. Do you have any recovery drink ? and I was like.. what ?  you mean water ??,,, well now I get it. 

Torq carries a recovery drink that can be used
post -exercise. It has been formulated to
re-hydrate, refuel, repair and recharge your fatigued body after a heavy exercise session.

The recovery drink comes in a powder form which you mix with water. Depending on your body weight will depend on how much you use. See chart below.



For me, I am on the heavier side, so I went with the 500 ml of water to 125 g package.
It mixed up very easily in blender bottle, and has a very smooth and silky texture.
I did find that once i drank it, i was totally re-hydrated and it totally quenched my thirst immediately.
.
The flavours are interesting, tonight I tried strawberries & cream. I quite like the taste of it.. There are some unique flavours available  such as banana & mango, mandarin yogurt, chocolate mint, cookies & cream ...

Check out our Canadian distributor at  SWIM BIKE RUN 
If you like more information, or want a discount code, to try any of their product, drop me a note in the comments.




No comments:

Post a Comment